The participative surveys (ou "crowdfindings") are a new tool strengthening HEREIN functionalities.
Its implementation was decided during the 10th HEREIN Coordinators meeting held in Mons, Belgium, on 19-20 November 2014.
It is made at the disposal of the Coordinators, the national institutions, or the HEREIN partners in order to mobilise the network of the public administrations participating into the HEREIN System with the view of collecting and managing rapidly thematic or specific information.
The process set up within the document attached make possible to systematise the request for information and, through the Secretariat of the Council of Europe, to address them to the Coordinators.
Past survey results
- The heritage of historic cableway installations
- Background variables on the contribution of the physical cultural heritage to gross value added and to jobs generated
- Consultation of the member States on the methodology for drawing up the European Cultural Heritage Strategy for the 21st century
- General principles of the financial support and fiscal incentives
- Supplementary financial support measures for the conservation of immovable cultural property - Establishment Fund
- European event about gardens:
- EUROPEAN EVENT ABOUT GARDENS in 2016 (initiative of France)
- European event about gardens (replies and analysis)
- European Regulation “REACH”